For a while I was using my K2 barefoot with a Rigblaster to run PSK31 on 10m
for the PropNet PSK project.  It was last summer when I was doing so and I
noted several openings.  I made a couple of local and a few other PSK31 QSOs
with it on other bands prior to getting it hooked up for PropNetPSK.

I hated to use the K2 for a dedicated project so I've since taken it offline
and have been using it otherwise on lots of bands, mostly CW, but some SSB, all
QRP and quite effectively.  I tried using an HTX10 for a dedicated PropNetPSK
rig, but the frequency stability and sensitivity leave a lot to be desired
compared to the K2!

Mark, NK8Q
K2 4786