From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 03 February 2006 20:10
To: Pete Zawasky; elecraft list
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K2 Digital Signals Mod

Hi Pete,
  I too am using my K2 and a RigBlaster for psk31.  I am only running
between and 5 and 10 watts, or so out on 20 meters and haven't been having
much luck making contacts.  Previously I had used a Yaesu rig putting about
40 eatts into the same antenna and had no trouble at all making contacts.

I have almost completed a 35 watt amplifier (HFPacker amp, I think its
called) so I can get a bit more ooomph.

I was wondering if you or anyone else is using the K2 barefoot and if so how
you were doing with psk31?

Thanks Tom
WB2QDG
K2 1103
From: Pete Zawasky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I'm about to install my KSB2 and was looking at the modification listed on
the
> website that brings out the microphone jumpers and signals necessary for
> digital modes via a ribbon cable and small PC board. I've monitored this
list
> for a while and have not seen much posted regarding the mod.

__