I love my KX3 and its little paddle. Unfortunately my keying is full of
mistakes. When I send the letter C for example, it often comes out as CT or K.
I thought the KX3 must be set to mode B keying, but no, it was on mode A. I
originally learnt to send on an ETM-3b squeeze keyer many moons ago. The ETM-3b
is a mode A keyer. I tried plugging a Bencher paddle into the KX3 but the
problem remained, so the paddle is not the problem. Is the mode A, that I am
used to, somehow different to the mode A in the KX3?

Roger, VK4YB