Mode B on the Logikey is not the same as Mode B in Winkeyer, K3 or
AccuKeyer (the original "Mode B").  Logikey makes the "opposite
element" decision at the end of the first dit period whereas the
normal Mode B implementation makes the opposite element decision
at the beginning of the element.

Because of this delayed decision one can "drag" the paddles a bit
and not have the extra element at the end of the character.

73,

  ... Joe, W4TV