Hi.
Well, I for one use mode B and have always done so. Probably because my first
keyer only had mode B and secondly because I wanted to use the squeeze
tchnique, as I thought that was the ultimate way to send morse code. I have no
problems with mode B, but cannot use mode A without a lot of errors, also on my
KX3. So I'm sure the KX3 mode B is really mode B, and that KX3 mode A is
something else, probably mode A.
73 de Hal/la4xx