Hi Chris,

I have one. It is fine for looking at harmonics and standard IMD tests, but the ANAN 10e runs rings around it for spectrum analysis, and for $500 less. So does the VNWA for gain measurements, and for half the cost. Major limitation is that the frequency resolution isn't nearly fine enough to look at occupied bandwidth of ham gear. That's why I've been using P3/SVGA to look at ham rigs. Bottom line -- I wouldn't buy it again.

73, Jim K9YC