That's it.

On 10/30/2015 9:51 PM, Alan wrote:
On 10/30/2015 07:56 PM, Wes (N7WS) wrote:
Before springing for this I would suggest reading the RSGB review.

I found on the Signal Hound web site a copy of a review by G4DDK in September 2011 RADCOM (Journal of the RSGB). Is that the one you are referring to?

https://signalhound.com/sigdownloads/SA44B/SA44B-IndependentReview.pdf

The only major complaint he had was that the screen update rate is slow for wide sweeps. (OK for narrow sweeps) He concluded:

   Overall I was very pleased with the performance of the SA44B.
   If I didn't already possess a good spectrum analyser I could be
   very tempted to buy one of these. The TG44 is perfectly useable and
   has excellent frequency coverage.

(The TG44 is the optional tracking generator.)

Alan N1AL