Alexandra Carter wrote:
Is is possible to add a de-bounce circuit to the hand key? 73 de Alex NS6Y

The easiest way to do it is with old technology. I debounced my bug by having it key a Radio Shack 12v reed relay. There is a 10 uf capacitor accross the relay coil, or otherwise it is fast enough to follow the bounce!

The bug relay (as well as an opto-isolator hooked to the parallel port of my computer for contest loggers) are connected accross the paddles with a pair of Schottky (sp?) diodes. The K2 works great with the paddles, the bug, or the computer with no changes needed.
Vic, K2VCO
Fresno CA
http://www.qsl.net/k2vco