Ralph,
I normally use MMTTY, with DXLabs. That is not the problem, the Mark output of the radio is at ~200hz, NOT 2Khz as normal, and can not tell if the space is there or not, due to the super low frequency offset from the dial frequency. I'm setup for SO2V operation with Writelog, that also has the problem. I did check for port conflicts and did not find any.
    Thanks for the suggestions!

Gordon - N1MGO