Gordon,

It's not clear what you mean. The mark output from the radio is at RF, not at either 2 kHz or 200 Hz. Do you mean the audio monitor tone you hear from the K3, or are you monitoring in some other way?

In FSK D (and also in AFSK A), the K3's dial displays the actual Mark frequency as transmitted. If you are monitoring via an external receiver, the two RTTY frequencies should be at the K3's dial frequency (mark) and at a frequency 170 Hz lower (space).

The audio monitor tone from the K3 should be at the K3's Pitch setting. If it isn't, that would seem to point to something odd in the monitor, which does not necessarily mean there is anything wrong with the actual transmitted RF.

73,
Rich VE3KI

N1MGO wrote:

     I normally use MMTTY, with DXLabs.   That is not the problem, the
Mark output of the radio is at ~200hz, NOT 2Khz as normal, and can not
tell if the space is there or not, due to the super low frequency offset
from the dial frequency.   I'm setup for SO2V operation with Writelog,
that also has the problem.  I did check for port conflicts and did not
find any.