While I appreciate the input from Wayne on the K3's programming
architecture (as well as the facts on the power consumption
characteristics), the reality is that many of us have identified other rigs
that have implemented NR in a way that produces results that are much more
satisfactory.  Comments from those that don't seem to have a use-case for
NR aren't really applicable to this particular topic, either.

Personally, I find the NR capabilities of the KX3 to be among the best and
most flexible that I've ever experienced, but also find the K3's
capabilities to be fairly anemic in comparison.  I would love to see the
KX3's approach implemented in the K3 - that would make for a VERY nice
upgrade, IMO.

--
Owner, worldwidedx.com
AE6LX, Amateur Radio