M2 Log Periodic flat from bottom to top.

On 11/14/2015 05:34 PM, Jim Brown wrote:
On Sat,11/14/2015 1:07 PM, Byron Peebles wrote:
Once I tuned I was good for only about 2KHz. Any thoughts? Antenna has been fine everywhere else.

What's the antenna? From the symptom, I suspect it's nowhere near resonance on 12m, and the KAT500 is jumping through hoops to get power into the feedline. And, if the antenna is a poor match to the feedline (which is why it would need a lot of tuning), the loss in the feedline is likely to be high.