Just before Christmas I finished building a K3s/100.

I did the transmitter gain calibration using the Elecraft K3 Utility.

This week, to satisfy my need for rosin fumes, I completed a W1. I carefully
calibrated the W1 using the DMM method (Fluke 189).

Working into a 50 ohm dummy load, I notice that the W1 reads considerably
higher power than that set on the K3s. The W1 is generally about "one LED"
higher than the K3. For example, right now when the K3 setting just reaches
79 watts, the W1 100 watt LED illuminates.

Before digging deeper, is there a known answer to the question "Which one is
correct?"

Ed

KD3Y