From: David Anderson <gm4...@yahoo.co.uk>
To: Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Sent: Saturday, January 9, 2016 4:10 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] Controlled Envelope SSB

Having just read the article by Dave W9GR in Feb 2016 edition of QST magazine,
where he details Controlled Envelope SSB, I am keen to know if the existing
hardware in the KX3 and/or K3 could in the future support CESSB by a firmware
update?

At first I was worried that this technology may be patented or licensed only to
one manufacturer, but the author writes that it will be placed in the public
domain and in particular the "ham domain" royalty free, which is marvellous
news.

It certainly sounds most appealing.

73 from David GM4JJJ

Message delivered to alor...@sbcglobal.net