I don't see anything on that web site that defines exactly what is meant by the term "ESD top". I'd be leery unless you can find some more information.

Many devices advertised as "ESD mats" in fact do not work correctly - their resistance is too high to bleed off the static discharge in a reasonable time. Several years ago I tested three different mats and posted the results on this reflector:

http://www.mail-archive.com/elecraft%40mailman.qth.net/msg94407.html

I recommend you not depend on the anti-static properties of any mat or other device unless they specify that it meets ANSI/ESD S4.1 or ANSI/ESD S20.20. If the only specification is that they use the words "anti-static" or "ESD" in the product description then be very sceptical.

Alan N1AL