On Mon,1/25/2016 8:52 AM, Ian wrote:
Any hints on setting the "PTT Method" parameters?

I use VOX for all digital modes, including RTTY, JT65, JT9, FSK441, ISCAT. Works great, even with an amp, because most rigs, including K3 have an internal delay after keying an amp and before TX begins. That delay is adjustable for slower amps. The only time this isn't good enough is if you're using something like a big, very slow, antenna relay at the top of a tower for VHF/UHF.

My amps are a KPA500 and 35 year old Ten Tec Titan (legal limit with fast relays).

73, Jim K9YC