On Mon,2/1/2016 7:48 PM, johnpierce wrote:
Placing a type 31 core with three turn of the AC line feeding the LED power
supply and a clamp on 31 core on the LED side of the power supply provides
no improvement!  I do not have an oscilloscope to look at the waveforms.
But given what I have done, why is there no improvement?

You don't have nearly enough turns. Study k9yc.com/RFI-Ham.pdf

But -- a FAR better solution is to replace the power supply, which is almost certainly a switching p/s, with a linear supply have the same voltage and current ratings.

73, Jim K9YC