Also, consider wrapping the PS in Aluminum Foil. That may provide some degree of shielding.

On that point, I have two Direct TV receivers that were prone to changing channels, resetting, and such when I transmitted. This was proven to be the broad RF input for the RF remote control portion of the receiver. No amount of ferrite on the cables helped. Even after they were switched to IR Remote, no improvement. Finally I wrapped the units in Aluminum Foil leaving a small 1/2" window for the IR remote signal access. Problem solved.

73
Bob, K4TAX
K3S - sn 10163