From: Robert Nobis [mailto:n7...@nobis.net]
Sent: Tuesday, February 2, 2016 10:22 AM
To: Ron D'Eau Claire
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Noise from LEDs

Ron,

I have had two CFL’s fail that were well beyond a “puff of smoke”. Both were
actually melted and charred black. They were from two different manufacturers.
I also have had CFL’s simply quit after a few years, and the base of them was
brown from overheating.

That is part of the reason why I converted all bulbs in my house to LED.

73

Bob Nobis - N7RJN
n7...@nobis.net