DJ0IP must be one of, if not the post prolific testers of baluns and chokes
*attached to aerials* ever.  He does not measure them in the lab.  His
measurements are practical and done with rigour using modest equipment.  He has
done thousands of measurements for common mode current, only a fraction of which
are on his website.   Some of his results are not complimentary to commercial
balun manufacturers.  Caveat emptor.  I'm glad his work is beginning to be
recognised.

David, G3UNA