Using a K3
KIO3 B (The new board)
"Y" cable connected to P3 via the RS232/P3 connection
USB cable from the K3 USB to a Windows 7 (32) PC USB port
The P3/Config RS232 is set to "USB"

Using Ham Radio Deluxe (HRD) Version 6.3.0.450
The PC shows "USB Audio Codec" for Transmit and Receive.

CAT control works. I can control the radio and the changes
show on HRD - from the HRD screen, I can change K3.

I see waterfall changes on HRD

PROBLEM: I hear NO AUDIO on the PC speaker.  (Except, in
the DM/780 program of HRD - if I select the Voice synthesizer,
I do hear that voice in the PC speaker.)

I understand the control and audio functions are done through
the USB port / cable.

What am I missing?

Any help?

Jim W4RKS