Good Morning,
The incessant rain has started to show signs of slowing down; at least I have seen a few minutes of sun over the last few weeks. The sun is also staying around longer if the intermittent periods of grey mean anything. The first flowers have opened too. It is time to clean and fill the hummingbird feeders for the first species to arrive. Propagation is changing with the seasons too. The path for my thrice weekly sked has been varying from difficult to OK. Luckily the change in seasons will allow me to pull down all of my antennas and replace them. All the discussion of wire types, stretching, and mounting techniques have me making my choices for my environment.

Please join us on:

14050 kHz at 2300z Sunday (3 PM PST Sunday)
7045 kHz at 0200z Monday (6 PM PST Sunday)

   73,
       Kevin.  KD5ONS