just an update..the Microham Microkeyer II has definitely a problem
> with RF!

microKEYER II does not have a problem with RF.  You must have an
exceptional problem with common mode RF on your feedline(s) and
that would impact *any* interface in the mic line.

> I replaced the Microkeyer with a homebrew USB and soundcard
> interface (Built in 2008) and made new cable distribution box..And
> the problems are gone.

Unless your homebrew interface includes mic handling circuits with
a wide range preamp, your test in meaningless.  Any change in cable
length can make significant differences in RFI as it moves the high
voltage point.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV