Jim,

On 2/16/2016 2:04 AM, Jim Brown wrote:
Indeed, it would darn near impossible to do it right without starting
from scratch withunit a properly made cable from the MicroHam unit to
the radio, with each signal path having its own coaxial cable.

Please confine your comments to areas where you are knowledgeable.  The
microHAM cables *DO* use a separate coaxial cable (or shielded twisted
pair) for each signal path.  The shields are connected to the shell of
the respective connector on each end of the cable.  With properly
designed transceivers, this design will minimize RFI issues.  When good
engineering practice is used in the station installation - including
antenna systems - there should be no RFI problems with a properly
implemented microKEYER II, MK2R+ or micro2R system.

Schematics for every microHAM cable are available from the support area at www.microham.com or www.microHAM-USA.com/support.html.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV