load), but I have used it with other transceivers. I did use the Micro2R
for K3S headphone audio in last weekends RTTY contest.

John KK9A

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Tue Feb 16 08:54:42 EST 2016
mike with my K3

Jim,

On 2/16/2016 2:04 AM, Jim Brown wrote:
> Indeed, it would darn near impossible to do it right without starting
> from scratch withunit a properly made cable from the MicroHam unit to
> the radio, with each signal path having its own coaxial cable.

Please confine your comments to areas where you are knowledgeable.  The
microHAM cables *DO* use a separate coaxial cable (or shielded twisted
pair) for each signal path.  The shields are connected to the shell of
the respective connector on each end of the cable.  With properly
designed transceivers, this design will minimize RFI issues.  When good
engineering practice is used in the station installation - including
antenna systems - there should be no RFI problems with a properly
implemented microKEYER II, MK2R+ or micro2R system.

Schematics for every microHAM cable are available from the support area
at www.microham.com or www.microHAM-USA.com/support.html.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV