Fellow Hams,
                Having spent the last 2 days playing with the P3 (very
impressed) - and eventually figuring out how to get the Function keys to do
something (Not well explained in the Manual IMHO), I’ve got some Macro’s
working - So next job - in the P3 Display is there any way only to get the P3
Read The “Positive side” of the Span.

Say we have a DX transmitting on 28.030 Mhz …. If I set a Span of 2.5 Khz - I
see in the P3 28.0275 to 28.0325 - a SPAN of 5Khz, +/- 2.5 Khz …. I get that.
Very useful for looking for DX in a wideband mode.

Is there anyway I can only limit the span to be 28.030 - 28.0325 i.e. just the
positive side of the span.

Despite some rather strange DX expedition splits recently (not mentioning a CW
split of +7.5 Khz) I do not think  any DX expeditions are using negative splits
(Please, please do not start)

Any advice/guidance would be greatly appreciated. I am sure I can do this in a
Software I/Q SDR process - but I am really only trying to do this from the P3.

Regards

   Tim
      A45WG