I haven't looked into the command language for the P3 in depth yet...

Is there a command for a "time delay".  It would appear that you need to
insert a time delay in between each individual command to allow the unit
time to respond to each step.

Just a SWAG...  (If the command doesn't exist, it looks like a prime
candidate for the next Firmware iteration)

Clay Autery, KG5LKV
(318) 518-1389