Oliver, I was wondering about this, I guess it is just that the short term
drift is lower so it won't drift as much between frequency measurement
corrections which are made for 1 second every 4 seconds according to some info
recently published. I doubt it matters much though. I would be tempted to try
it with the standard TCXO first.

Maybe someone from Elecraft would like to comment.

73 from David GM4JJJ