Fellow Hams,
                Having not Contested for over 5 years - I just had spent the
past 24 hours participating in the Russian DX Contest (CW), now I realise that
Contests are not everyone’s cup of tea so please no “Contests should be banned”.

But I would be interested in how other contesters set up their rigs

This is what I have been doing -

        0)      Narrow Filter enable (500 Hz)
        1)      Very narrow Bandwidth at times even 10-20 (hz?) is too wide.
        2)      Vary where I am listening up and down a little
        3)      Disable PreAmp

What other steps can I do to make my life (and the other stations I am working
easier - I forgot how many times I sent R7?? or NR ??)

        Attentate (Just thought of this)
        NR Settings ?
        Notch filter ?

Appreciate any input - if you wan to PM me - I will put together the common
suggestions.

Many thanks,
                        Tim A45WG