From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Dave
Hachadorian
Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2016 5:29 PM
To: Reflector Elecraft
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Contest Settings

I used to operate CW with AGC OFF, but a loud signal would come along and
trigger the AF Limiter, which causes gross distortion.

Now I operate CW with fast AGC , AGC SLP = 0, and AGC THR = 20.
It's almost as good as no AGC , and you don't have to worry about the AF
Limiter.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ