Another BTW, I'm definitely not asserting any _distortion_ of the signals or
tones in either radio. Both my K3 and K3S are giving pure clean tones and
voices. My complaints are only centering around (what I believe to be only)
the equalization in the audio, particularly the mid/high frequency noise.
Though as I said the K2 audio is a tough act to follow and I'm a bit spoiled
by it.

The only time I have any impurities at all are with agressive settings of
the noise blanker or DSP with certain types of wide-band noise, which is
entirely expected.

So just want to clarify that I'm not describing any distortion products at
all. Just aging hearing mostly hi hi..

73,
LS
W5QD