I so agree.

What I use are a pair of speakers with a truly flat response all the
way from 80 Hz to 22 KHz but extreme overkill...: Mackie HR824
powered Studio monitors. They are perfect to me and extremely flat. I
already owned them because I used to do recording. In this vein, if
you can find a cheap studio monitor on fleabay or wherever, you will
surely love it with your K3s/K3.

73,

Gary
KA1J