I think you'll draw a lot more than 8A at 100 watts.

Also note that to get 100 watts from this setup will require a bit more than 14
volts I think. I ran my PS at 14.5 or better to make it. YMMV!

You're gonna get a lot responses on this query, so be prepared.

Your best friend here is going to be AMPHOURS. The more you have the longer
you'll be able to keep the voltage drop down. When the voltage drops too low
the KX3 will drop the power. You might consider starting st 75 watts and drop a
bit when the pileup gets going.

Where at you going. And have your spotters note the park or Unit ID.

Sent from my iPhone
...nr4c. bill