There were no responce to the initial message so I post it again:

I have both K3 and KX3 and I sometimes use them outside in a field
operation. Here in Russia we have one funny QRP contest called  "Frost-red
nose" where extra points are given for low temperature environment during
field operation. The contest happens in January when in some places
temperatures can be down to minus 30 C. I did not find temperature
requirements for K3/KX3 in the specs. Can somebody give me a hint or may be
share own experience. What would be the lowest temperature where the rig
will still perform adequately?

73, Igor UA9CDC