From: Gene Gabry
Sent: 23 May 2016 13:17
To: 'danny.higgins'; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: RE: [Elecraft] PTT KEY CONFIG setting volatile?

Same thing happens here with K3S SN 10057. I have no digital SW running or rig
control at the time of power down. If I set PTT to DTR and power down for some
period of time, PTT defaults back to OFF when power up. Always done that since
day one. I thought there was some update done in latest firmware to PTT-KEY
line to default those to OFF so when PC was restarted K3S would not go into TX?

Gene, N9TF