I'm late jumping into this discussion, but want to add my two cents'
worth. In the interest of full disclosure, I'm a beta tester and
evangelist for Ham Radio Deluxe, but have no financial interest.

HRD provides all the functionality everyone has mentioned on this list
(including the info Ed asked for below, for V/UHF logging). One new
feature that HRD has that I haven't heard about in any other logger is the
ability to take input from N1MM Logger+ directly as it is being input into
the contest logger. There are a couple of configuration items in HRD to
set, and the HRD logger must be running in the background. This eliminates
the step of exporting the contest log to an ADIF and then importing it
into HRD. I admit my bias, but feel HRD is well worth the license fee and
is among the best logging/rig control/digi mode/satellite/rotor control
suites available.

Thanks and 73,

--Ian
Ian Kahn, KM4IK
Roswell, GA EM74ua
km4ik....@gmail.com
10-10 #74624, North Georgia Chapter #2038
PODXS 070 #1962
K3# 281, P3 #688, KAT500 #860, KPA500 #1468