On Thu, 2016-06-09 at 17:43 -0400, KarlErb wrote:
> My condo association is planning to replace 1960's street lights to
> reduce energy usage.  Is there a reference or two that would help me
> educate our Board on best technology and why RFI should matter to them
> (right now, it doesn't)?

You should contact Ed Hare, and/or Mike Gruber of the ARRL.  Go to the
ARRL page and you can locate their email address, or call the ARRL
directly and ask for Mike Gruber.  They are imminently contactable via
phone.  Mike and Ed will be able to assist you in very short order.

--
73's, and thanks,
Dave (NK7Z)