From: Larry Phipps [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 10:29 AM
To: Linden, Mike (BRC-Hes)
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] CP1 Power Handling

A quick check shows that no small size cores will work for -43 material
with 10T at 1.8 MHz and 200W. However, FT50B cores come close, and are
fine at 3.5 MHz. FT50B is twice the thickness of the FT50A, and would
fit on the board because the thickness would only add height.

73,
Larry N8LP

Linden, Mike (BRC-Hes) wrote:
Larry,

If you have the time, I'd certainly appreciate it if you'd run it through your spreadsheet for me.

  Thanks! -Michael