Bob

What combination of core/turns would give up to 40dB and able to handle 100 watts and what frequency range would it have? Main interest is HF

73
Jim VE3TTN

On Mar 7, 2006, at 11:46, Robert Friess wrote:

Hi Michael,

I designed the CP1 for Elecraft and in the process I performed many tests to evaluate the power handling capabilities. The power is limited by heating of the core and that is primarily a function of flux density and time. The published specification allows the rated power to be applied for long periods of time without excessive heating.