All of the RADAR and beacon systems I worked on before I retired from the
FAA

used diversity receive. I could see the video clean itself up , but it was a
subtle.

  I did not expect the diversity receive to work excellent like it does on my
K3S.

I was a little hesitant to get the SUB receiver, I was not sure the advantage
was worth it.

What a mistake that would have been!

   Here is a firmware request for the DIV button:

Could it auto tune the Subreceiver to your  operating frequency when you turn
on the Diversity ?

That would be so cool. It might already be able to do that, I just have not
discovered it yet.

Leroy AB7CE