Seems a solution looking for a problem. In diversity both Rx are slaved to VFO-A.

I use diversity on 2m eme to receive two polarities simultaneously and can select Rx frequency up to +/- 45 KHz of the setting of VFO-A. To transmit on the selected Rx frequency I operate split Tx using VFO-B. Tying the Tx to the Rx would defeat my use of diversity mode in the K3.

The sw used is MAP65 which automatically peaks the signal to optimum polarity and displays the polarity angle (using JT65B mode). With my K3+DEMI dual Rx transverter+antenna array+8877 PA there is probably a $5K investment which would be rendered null and void with tying the Tx to VFO-A (so please don't).

73, Ed - KL7UW
http://www.kl7uw.com
    "Kits made by KL7UW"
Dubus Mag business: