suggested I try an
uninterruptible power supply (UPS).? Does anyone have any experience doing
this?? If so, what UPS specifications are appropriate to handle the K3S?

For my Elecraft K3S/P3 I am using an Astron RS35M power supply which feeds a
West Mountain DC-to-Go  with attached Radio Power Gate PG40S and RigRunner
4007U.  My battery is a 79 amp hour AGM.  I live on an island and at stormy
times of the year, we experience power losses and multiple short hits.   This
combination has been quite satisfactory.