OK. I'll admit to being confused. If there is no delay (Press and HOLD M!
if that is where I placed my voice recording) why would you NOT want a
delay, which is adjustable?

If there is no delay, how do I answer your call?....you will be
transmitting again so will not hear me?

When contesting, I set my time between Play-receive-play at 4 seconds to
allow me to hear somebody calling me. Am I missing something here?

Maybe this explains some stations not allowing enough delay or receive time
between calls so that i can't get my call out quick enough for them to hear
me before they transmit again.

Just curious.

To me the KDVR3 is essential for me, had it since day one 8 years ago.

Gary

--

*Gary - VK1ZZ, K3NHLSkype: Gary.VK1ZZhttp://www.qsl.net/vk1zz
<http://www.qsl.net/vk1zz>Motorhome Portable*

*Elecraft K3KPA500FT  #18KAT500FT  #007*