If “money is no object” and you want to nail the color exactly, you can buy
custom-blended spray paint for about $50 a can from

http://www.myperfectcolor.com/

Lew N6LEW

> On Jul 26, 2016, at 1:27 PM, EricJ <eric_c...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> I bought an EC2 to put my KPA100 and KAT100 in. That left a blank top cover,
> front/rear cover sitting on a shelf. I recently made two side covers and a
> bottom cover for it which I want to paint as close to the original EC2 panels
> as possible. Most of the rattle can greys are more blue than the Elecraft
> grey which tends towards a brown tone almost.
>
> Anyone run across a rattle can color that comes close?
>
> Eric KE6US

> Message delivered to l...@n6lew.us

Lew Phelps N6LEW
Pasadena, CA DM04wd
Elecraft K3-10 / KXV144 / XV432
Yaesu FT-7800
l...@n6lew.us
www.n6lew.us

Generalized Law of Entropy: Sooner or later, everything that has been put
together will fall apart.