Take a sample to your local REPUTABLE body shop and ask them to match it.

Don't do it with a "rattle can".  Get it painted with a proper
prep/process or powder coated, or something...

Do it right and don't have to worry about ever doing it again...

Clay Autery, KY5G
MONTAC Enterprises
(318) 518-1389