Thanks Jim for the information. I certainly don’t want one of them in my shack. Have used Astron PS for many years with excellent results, power and RFI wise..
73s Jim K4JAF

-----Original Message----- From: Jim Brown
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2016 7:34 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KX3 2m external amplifier

On the recommendation of someone on this list, about a year ago I bought
one of the 350-12 units. It came with no documentation, and no
certification of compliance with anything. It is VERY NOISY, and nothing
I have tried has been able to make a dent in the noise.  Multiple chokes
on AC, multiple chokes on DC, and bypass caps on both AC and DC. It's
currently sitting on the shelf in my store room.

73, Jim K9YC