I've been using an external xvtr with my K3s for a while now and over the weekend, I installed the internal K144XV one. The internal is set as #1 and the external is set as #8 (the external has always been defined as #8).

Now I notice that CAT control (to change the freq) calls #1 and not #8 as I want. Is it a matter of the "first one in line" - based on frequency - is the one called or can I change something in CONFIG to select which xvtr is set?

Ken
President and CTO - Arcom Communications
Makers of repeater controllers and accessories.
http://www.arcomcontrollers.com/
Authorized Dealers for Kenwood and Telewave and
we offer complete repeater packages!
AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
http://www.irlp.net
"We don't just make 'em. We use 'em!"