Maybe I'm missing something, but you have a selection of taps, the highest is 16:1.

If the wire is exactly 1/2 wave, then the impedance is going to be very high, and the 16:1 tap will come closest to matching a high impedance load.

If the wire is some multiple of 1/4 wave but not a an even multiple (not an multiple of a half wave) then the lowest tap is probably best.

I'd disable the tuner and check the SWR on each tap for each band -- if I wanted to verify the (very simple) math.

73 -- Lynn