Mike,

I completely agree with your position. I suspect that Elecraft having not yet published a schematic is simply a matter of time. Schematics for most, if not all, of their products have been published, and the later ones (K3 and later) are on their website as pdf files.

DX Engineering does not publish any of their schematics. K3LR , who I consider a good guy, runs that company, and I've let him know what I think about that policy.

73, Jim K9YC