From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Jeff
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2016 6:43 PM
To: n...@comcast.net; Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] PTT reset default power down

Winner, Winner chicken Dinner!!!  Tnx Gene for providing what seems to be the
answer to my problem. By selecting the Unsafe  mode in the Config menu for the
USB port as described below, the K3S now works in RTS-DTR every time.  I
appreciate your help. This group is truly something else when it comes to
helping each other out. Not necessarily included in the price of the radio, but
one of the benefits of owning an Elecraft product.  Tnx agn to All who replied
directly and through the Elecraft reflector.

Best 73 Jeff W7JW